My philosophy towards travel is to fully immerse one’s self into the local culture. With this in mind I carefully plan my tours, not to rush from site to site, but to be able to take a step back to really appreciate where you are.
Each day will bring a new adventure as we wander “off the beaten path” to discover ancient cities, fairytale castles, historical sites, and jaw-dropping vistas. You will also have plenty of free time to explore as you wish.
I also believe that to truly experience a culture is through its food and local beverages. An important aspect of the tour are the meals we will enjoy together. Each will feature local and seasonal products that reflects the region.
About My Tours
- A limit of just ten to fourteen guests allows for a great small-group dynamic
- Hotels are located in heart of each city and have been carefully selected to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Luxury transporation featuring Mercedes (or similar) buses and first-class train travel
- Informative commentary and local guides
- Transportation required for group activities from the first hotel to the last hotel of the tour
- Guided tours and activities as listed on the itinerary
- Transfers to / from Airport
- Optional actitives, meals, transportation not listed on the itinerary
A detailed list of inclusions / exclusions will be provided up on booking
Additional Travel Services
Assistance with the travel and booking of airport transfers and extension of your time in Europe
Private Tour & Guide Services
Design your own private tour with family and friends. Leave the planning, booking, and logistics to me.
2021 EUROPEAN TOURS
European Christmas Markets Tours
5 – 14 December, 2021
There is a sweet simplicity in the villages & cities throughout Europe that truly brings out the spirit of Christmas.
Imagine strolling medieval streets trimmed with twinkling lights, standing under stars so bright while sipping gluhwein, smelling the roasted chestnuts in the air, sampling traditional cookies & cakes, and shopping for that perfect gift from local artisans.
I have partnered with my friends at Encompassing Destinations to bring you this magical tour that lets you experience the holiday season in three countries: Italy, Austria & Germany.
We will visit Christmas Markets in:
Montepulciano – Florence – Cortona – Verona – Merano – Innsbruck – Salzburg – Munich
Click here for Detailed Itinerary & Pricing
Click here for Travel FAQ
To confirm your tour, please contact me
We would love to hear from you!
Mary & Maureen